WIN an Industry Summit-Exclusive Walking Dead Wardrobe Card from Cryptozoic
At the 2013 Industry Summit in Las Vegas, Cryptozoic was on hand with some exclusive goodies. Those that visited their booth received a 2011 Cryptozoic Walking Dead Season 1 Wardrobe Card numbered specially for the show. One lucky reader has a chance to win this one:
Cryptozoic has generously provided this Wardrobe Card featuring a piece of shirt worn by Joe Bernthal (Shane Walsh) during the show's first season. It is numbered 109/175.
To enter, in the comments below, write a caption for this photo:
We will pick our favorite when the contest closes. Be creative. Make us laugh. Have some fun. Maybe you want Rick or one of the other characters to say something. Maybe you want to create a meme. Like we said, be creative. The one that stands out the most to us wins the card. But be sure to keep it clean. The contest ends on Thursday, April 11 and 11:59 PM EST. Please be sure to include a valid email with your comment so we can get hold of you (it won't be published).
- To enter, write a caption for the above photo. Captions must be left in the comments section of this page to be valid.
- We will pick a winner after the contest closes. We're looking for creative captions.
- Crude entries or those with swearing or offensive language will not be accepted.
- Entries via Twitter or Facebook comments do not count.
- Contest closes on Thursday, April 11 at 11:59 PM EST. No late entries will be accepted.
- We will announce a winner before the end of the day on Monday, April 15.
- One entry per household.
- Entries must include an email address so we can contact the winner. Email address will not be published.
- Winner agrees to allow Cardboard Connection to use their name on the site and on our social media channels (like Twitter and Facebook) to announce the winner.