Preview: 2009 Upper Deck Goudey Baseball
2009 Upper Deck Goudey Baseball
Hits Per Box: 2 (average)
Release Date: 4/28/09
2009 Goudey Baseball will try to carry on the success that this vintage themed brand has enjoyed since being reincarnated by Upper Deck only a few short years ago.
“Goudey Baseball returns this year to provide collectors with the classic 1930's retro-themed product, driven by the wildly popular ‘Sport Royalty Autographs' set," said Gabriel Garcia, Upper Deck's brand manager for Baseball. “This year's cast of ‘Sport Royalty Autographs' continues the grand tradition of providing the greatest athletes across all sports including Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Cal Ripken Jr. and Wayne Gretzky!"
Here are some other highlights of 2009 Goudey Baseball, which is currently scheduled for an April 28th release. Please note that the following highlights only apply to 2009 Goudey Baseball hobby products:
- (1) Autographed Card per box (on average).
- (1) Game Used Memorabilia Card per box (on average).
- Look for a variety of Base Set Short Prints that include the Sport Royalty subset.
- Original Goudey Baseball Buyback Cards will be seeded at a rate of 1 per case (on average).
- (1) Sports Royalty Autograph per case (on average).
- Randomly inserted Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Retrospective Set
- (1) 20th Anniversary Memorabilia Card per case (on average)
- 200 Regular Cards
- 20 Regular Card Short Prints
- 40 1938 Goudey Heads Up
- 40 Sports Royalty SP
Inserts and Parallel Cards
- Goudey 1935 4-in-1 and color variation parallels
- Goudey Base card mini Green
- Goudey Base card mini Blue
- Goudey Base card mini Black numbered #/21
- (8) 20th Anniversary cards per box, on average!
Autograph and Memorabilia Cards (1 autograph and 1 memorabilia card per box, on average)
- Goudey Memorabilia
- Goudey Graphs
Autograph and Memorabilia Cards (1 per case of each of the following inserts, on average)
- Sports Royalty Autographs
- 20th Anniversary Memorabilia
- Goudey Buybacks