Hobby Shop Owners – Enter to WIN a 2013 Industry Summit Scholarship
The Cardboard Connection is pleased to announce that we have teamed with the Industry Summit to award two scholarships for first-time attendees who are hobby shop owners. Running March 17-20, the trade show is held in Las Vegas.
The Industry Summit has quickly become one of the most important annual events for the hobby, bringing together dealers, distributors, manufacturers and other industry leaders. Attendees have the opportunity to participate in relevant seminars, get previews of upcoming products, learn about new services and network with other professionals. Those who attend are able to take away lots of information and tips to help their business grow. A full copy of the 2013 Industry Summit schedule can be seen here.
This contest is only open to hobby shop owners (you must have a physical store and not sell exclusively online). However, if you're a collector and want to see your hobby shop grow, point the contest out to them so they can enter.
Each scholarship includes admission for the four-day event, which is valued at $349.95. Travel, lodging and food are not a part of the package and are the responsibility of the attendee.
Who Is Eligible:
- Hobby shop owners who have not been to a previous Industry Summit.
How to Enter:
- Register you shop for our hobby shop directory. You can submit your shop here.
- Add who enter will have their shop added to the directory.
- Deadline for entry is Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Two winners will be drawn randomly from eligible entries. We will announce the winners by Friday, February 22.
- Contest is open to hobby shop owners who have not been to the Industry Summit before.
- Entrants must own a brick and mortar shop to be eligible.
- To enter, register your shop in our hobby shop directory. Be sure to fill in as much as possible, including shop name, address and contact info.
- Contest closes on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Late entries will not be accepted.
- We will pick two winners randomly from eligible entries.
- Each of the two scholarships includes admission to the 2013 Industry Summit. Each scholarship is valid for one person.
- Other costs, such as travel, food and hotel are the responsibility of the winner.