2008 Razor Metal Baseball Cards Debut on eBay
The latest baseball card product from Razor Entertainment, 2008 Razor Metal, debuted last week to mixed reviews. Razor is selling card singles from 2008 Razor Metal exclusively through ebay fixed price listings, single by single. No wax packs or boxes of 2008 Razor Metal will be distributed at any point in time.
Here are some additional details regarding the first batch of 2008 Razor Metal Baseball Cards that are currently available on ebay:
- Each Razor Metal Card has a print run of 1000 copies.
- Razor will sell these cards via ebay for 30 days.
- Following the close of the IPO, Razor will publicly announce the total quantities that were distributed of each card in the set.
- All unsold cards will be destroyed publicly, so that "collectors can rest assured they are buying a collectible produced in stated quantities."
- 2008 Razor Metal Singles will be sold via fixed price listings only.
- Cards will ship within 3 working days of your order, therefore early orders will be rewarded with early receipt of their purchases.
With 21 days remaining until the listings close, it appears likely that a number of cards will be destroyed in accordance with Razor's newly announced policy. The Cardboard Connection surveyed the current sales numbers on the most popular players represented in the set. As of today Matt Wieter's card is the only card from the Razor Metal Set that is on track to sell out prior to the close of the listing.
The following Razor Metal cards are currently for sale on ebay: