Wil Myers Named 2013 Bowman Lucky Redemption 5
Within hours of being called up by the Tampa Bay Rays, Wil Myers has been named 2013 Bowman Lucky Redmeption #5. Myers, who entered the season as one of the best hitting prospects in baseball, has hit 14 home runs and driven in 57 runs so far this season with Triple-A Durham.
Myers joined the Rays at the start of December. He was a key part of the big trade with Kansas City that sent starters James Shields and Wade Davis to the Royals.
Those who have the 2013 Bowman Lucky Redemption #5 get an autographed Wil Myers card done in the Bowman 65th Anniversary Blue Sapphire design. It is signed on-card.
2013 Bowman Baseball has five total Lucky Redemptions. All are good for autograph cards not available anywhere else.
2013 Bowman Baseball Lucky Redemptions
1. Hyun-Jin Ryu, Los Angeles Dodgers
2. Jurickson Profar, Texas Rangers - 65th Anniversary Blue Sapphire Refractor
3. Kevin Gausman, Baltimore Orioles
4. Yasiel Puig, Los Angeles Dodgers - 65th Anniversary Blue Sapphire Refractor
5. Wil Myers, Tampa Bay Rays - 65th Anniversary Blue Sapphire Refractor
2013 Jurickson Profar Bowman Chrome Lucky Redemption Auto #'d to 100.