CONTEST – Free Group Break for 2011 Topps Inception and Supreme
In honor of the 2012 NFL Draft, the Cardboard Connection is holding a special group break contest. Entering is easy (as easy as picking a team) and free, but please read all the rules carefully.
This contest will have several winners as we're doing it GROUP BREAK style. We're going to rip a box of 2011 Topps Inception Football and a box of 2011 Topps Supreme Football. Both are rookie-focused, hit-heavy sets. All the hits (autographs, relics and printing plates) are going to ship out to entrants who hold a team slot. As a bonus, all the non-hits will go into a pot as a consolation prize for everyone who enters.
So how do you get a team slot? Easy. Pick an NFL team by leaving a comment at the end of this post. You can pick any team you like, even if someone else has picked the same team. We'll keep a list of everyone who wants each franchise and will draw one entrant per team via Random.org. That means several people can try to get the Carolina Panthers but we will only pick one person for the final team slot. So you may want to be a little strategic and pick a squad that isn't as popular.
Everybody who enters is eligible for the consolation prize, even if you aren't picked to get a team slot.
You can only enter once for this contest. Please be sure to include your email so we can get hold of you if you win. The contest closes on Thursday, April 26 at 11:59 PM Pacific.
How to Enter:
- In the comments below, pick one NFL team. Please include your email so we can contact you (it won't be published).
- One entry per team will be picked to enter the final group break. Team slots will be picked via Random.org.
- After opening a box of 2011 Topps Inception Football and 2011 Topps Supreme, all autographs, relics and printing plates will be awarded to the awarded to the person who was selected to have the pictured team's slot.
- We will do a random draw for any autographs, relics or printing plates showing multiple teams. Team slot holders from the pictured teams will be the only ones entered.
- All other cards will be pooled together for a consolation prize. All entries are eligible for the consolation prize. The consolation prize will be picked via Random.org.
- The contest ends Thursday, April 26th at 11:59 PM Pacific.
- One entry per person. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone who attempts multiple entries.