2011 Sweet Spot FootballBrand: Sweet Spot
Sweet Spot football returns for a sophomore season of NCAA football card action. Upper Deck's mini-helmet themed product features a fresh checklist of NFL rookies and the addition of "Sweet Spot Rivalry" book cards and "Scouting Report" inserts featuring ESPN's Todd McShay and Chris Mortenson. 2011 Sweet Spot Football delivers 4 hits per box and is scheduled to hit hobby shop shelves well before the Autumn leaves begin to fall.
Release Date: May-June, 2011
Box Configuration: 4 packs per box/8 cards per pack
Pack Price: NA
Product Type: Mid-End Football Card
Geared Toward: NCAA football fans, College collectors, Collectors looking to get an early start on the 2011 football card season, Fans of the Sweet Spot's mini-helmet autographs, Collectors who like to cut straight to the hits
What's In The Box (Hits):
- 4 Autographs (1 per pack)
- NEW "Scouting Report" insert cards featuring analysis by ESPN's Todd McShay and Chris Mortenson including rare autographed parallels!
- NEW "Sweet Spot Rivalry" book cards - 1 per case
- At least 2 on-card autographs per box!
- "Sweet Spot Signatures" return featuring a fresh checklist of mini-helmets and mini-helmet variations!
Early Set Composition Details:
- Base set - 100 "Sweet Beginning" cards
- NCAA Sweet Spot Signatures – Rookies (Varied #)
- NCAA Sweet Spot Signatures – Veterans (Varied#)
- NCAA Sweet Spot Rivalries (Varied #)
- Ultimate Collection Rookie Signatures (1:360)
Preview Card Gallery:
2011 UPPER DECK SWEET SPOT HOBBY SEALED FOOTBALL BOX CAM NEWTON AUTO? 2 BOX LOT
2011 Upper Deck Sweet Spot NCAA Football Set Checklist Index
Browse our sortable subset checklists for this product by clicking on the desired subset below: