2011 Sweet Spot FootballBrand: Sweet Spot
Sweet Spot football returns for a sophomore season of NCAA football card action. Upper Deck's mini-helmet themed product features a fresh checklist of NFL rookies and the addition of "Sweet Spot Rivalry" book cards and "Scouting Report" inserts featuring ESPN's Todd McShay and Chris Mortenson. 2011 Sweet Spot Football delivers 4 hits per box and is scheduled to hit hobby shop shelves well before the Autumn leaves begin to fall.
Release Date: May-June, 2011
Box Configuration: 4 packs per box/8 cards per pack
Pack Price: NA
Product Type: Mid-End Football Card
Geared Toward: NCAA football fans, College collectors, Collectors looking to get an early start on the 2011 football card season, Fans of the Sweet Spot's mini-helmet autographs, Collectors who like to cut straight to the hits
What's In The Box (Hits):
- 4 Autographs (1 per pack)
- NEW "Scouting Report" insert cards featuring analysis by ESPN's Todd McShay and Chris Mortenson including rare autographed parallels!
- NEW "Sweet Spot Rivalry" book cards - 1 per case
- At least 2 on-card autographs per box!
- "Sweet Spot Signatures" return featuring a fresh checklist of mini-helmets and mini-helmet variations!
Early Set Composition Details:
- Base set - 100 "Sweet Beginning" cards
- NCAA Sweet Spot Signatures – Rookies (Varied #)
- NCAA Sweet Spot Signatures – Veterans (Varied#)
- NCAA Sweet Spot Rivalries (Varied #)
- Ultimate Collection Rookie Signatures (1:360)
Preview Card Gallery:
2011 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Football Hobby Box - Colin Kaepernick RC Auto
*HOBBY BOX 2011 UPPER DECK NCAA SWEET SPOT FOOTBALL
2011 sweet spot football 4 empty tin box
2011 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Football Hobby box
2011 Upper Deck Sweet Spot NCAA Football Set Checklist Index
Browse our sortable subset checklists for this product by clicking on the desired subset below: