2010 Topps Finest FootballBox Price: $90 (Master Box)
Release Date: 9/23/10
Box Configuration: 2 Mini Boxes Per Master Box/5 Packs Per Mini Box/6 Cards Per Pack
Pack Price: $10
Product Type: Mid-High End Rookie Centric
Geared Toward: Refractor Fans, Rookie Collectors, Mid-End Set Builders
What's In The Box?!?
- 1 Numbered Rookie Autograph Patch Card
- 1 Numbered Autographed Dual Relic
- 2 Automatic Die-Cut Refractor Rookie Cards (1 Per Mini-Box)
- 2 Finest Moments Inserts (1 Per Mini-Box)
- Atomic Refractors (25 players, 3 Variations)
- 1 Rookie Auto Patch, 1 Autographed Dual Relic, 2 Die Cut Refractor Rookies, 2 Finest Moments Inserts Per Box
- Rookie Patch Auto's will feature 35 Rookies that attended Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot and will feature 5 refractor parallel version numbered from 99 to 1.
- Dual and Triple Rookie Relic Auto's numbered to 10.
- New Mosaic Refractor numbered to 10
- Other Refractors: X-Fractors /399, Black /99, Gold /50, Red /25, Superfractor /1
- Features new season long Topps cross-brand Rookie Red Zone On-Card Auto program
Finest is back and appears to be in it to win it in 2010. Finest is known for it's craftmanship, the mini-box, and it's consistantly strong card design. The biggest addition to 2010 Finest is the new Atomic Die-Cut Refractor Rookie Card.
Finest is one of my favorite products on a yearly basis no matter the sport. Very few brands can match Finest's quality and craftsmanship. This year, I expect Finest to play a much larger role in Football than in years past due to the fact that Topps will be releasing less NFL products and because of Upper Deck's absence. I actually think that the late start Topps got on the 2010 Football Card Season will be great for collectors and for Topps. Less products is a good thing, especially if they amp up the quality of the products they do release
2010 Topps Finest Baseball Hobby box
2010 Topps Finest Football Hobby box
2010 Topps Finest Football Hobby Box
2010 Finest Baseball Sealed Hobby Box