Contest: Win a FREE 2012 Topps Prime Football Hobby Box
It's time for another contest. This time we're giving away a 2012 Topps Prime Football hobby box. To enter, all you need is an opinion.
Did you know the comments you leave on the site are read by many of the people who make the cards you collect? So we want you to give them some feedback on the products they're making. This will help guide future releases and, hopefully make the hobby stronger.
To enter the contest, all you need to do is go to a set's profile, the one that has the overview and checklist, and leave a comment on the things you like and don't like. While you can leave comments on ANY profile, current or from the archives, here are links to sets from this year:
- 2012 Baseball Cards
- 2012-13 Basketball Cards
- 2012 Football Cards
- 2012-13 Hockey Cards
- 2012 Entertainment Cards
When you pick a set, scroll to the bottom and write your comment. Let us (and the card makers) know what you think of a set. Tell them why you're willing to spend your hard-earned money on their product. Or tell us why you won't. You can even pick a rating on a scale of 1 to 5 with a simple click.
While it's easy to say, "Love it!" or "This set stinks," such comments don't really help. You don't need to write an essay, but to qualify for the contest we require a minimum of three sentences.
While you're more than welcome to leave comments on as many sets as you want, every household has a limit of 5 entries.
Be sure to include your email address so we can contact you if you win. Don't worry, your email won't be made public.
The contest is open until Wednesday, November 28 at 11:59 PM EST. We will then randomly pick one winner and make an announcement on or before Friday, November 30 at 11:59 PM EST.
- To enter, leave a comment on any product profile stating what you think of it.
- To qualify as an entry, comments must be a minimum of three sentences.
- A valid email address must be included (but it won't be visible to the public).
- Comments with foul language or personal attacks will be disqualified.
- Cardboard Connection reserves the right to edit or reject any comment (we'd only reject one completely if it was rude or inappropriate for family viewing).
- Each household is limited to 5 entries (1 entry per product, maximum of 5 products).
- Contest ends on Wednesday, November 28 at 11:59 PM EST.
- A winner will be announced on or before Friday, November 30 at 11:59 PM.
- The winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries (comments left on product profile between November 14th and the contest's closing) and will receive a 2012 Topps Prime Football hobby box.
- We will contact the winner via email for their mailing address. They have 48 hours to respond to us with their mailing address.
2012 Topps Prime Football Sealed Hobby Box
2012 TOPPS PRIME FOOTBALL FACTORY SEALED HOBBY BOX
2012 Topps Prime Football Factory Sealed Hobby Box Andrew Luck & RG III RC
2012 Topps Prime Factory Sealed Football Hobby Box Luck & Griffin RC's ??
1-2012 Topps Prime Hobby Football Box. 2 Autos+2 Relics Box.Last One. Free S&H.
2012 Topps Prime Football Factory Sealed Hobby Box Unopened