2012 Rittenhouse Complete Star Trek the Next Generation Series 2 Trading CardsBrand: Star Trek
Picking up where the first set left off, The Complete Star Trek the Next Generation Series 2 offers a comprehensive look at the second half of the iconic show. Every card in the base set explores a single episode that originally aired between 1991 and 1994 with a synopsis and five photos.
Autographs are the chase highlight, with four coming in every box. Notable signers include Ashley Judd, Kelsey Grammer, Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis and Colm Meaney. Rittenhouse will also be inserting 50 Cut Signature cards of James Doohan, who played Scotty in the original series and appeared in TNG.
Additional inserts in The Complete Star Trek the Next Generation Series 2 include Star Trek Communicator Pin Cards, Tribute and Best of the Holodeck.
Product Configuration: 24 packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Mid-End Entertainment Card
Target Audience: Trekkies, Star Trek Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Set Builders
The Complete Star Trek the Next Generation Series 2 Box Break
- Four Autographs
The Complete Star Trek the Next Generation Series 2 Product Highlights:
- Picking up where Series 1 left off, the 90-card base set covers the last 88 episodes of the series that aired between 1991 and 1994. Each base card has five photos and a show description.
- 90-card Foil parallel returns.
- Autographs once again fall four per box. Signature checklist includes:
- Ashley Judd (Heat, Kiss the Girls)
- Kelsey Grammer (Cheers, Frasier)
- Jonathan Frakes
- Marina Sirtis
- Colm Meaney
- Denise Crosby
- John de Lancie
- Michelle Forbes (True Blood, Battlestar Galactica)
- Matt Frewer (Max Headroom)
- 50 Cut Signature cards of James Doohan (Scotty) randomly inserted.
- Additional inserts:
- Tribute (18 cards)
- Best of the Holodeck (nine cards)
- U.S.S. Enterprise (nine cards)
- Star Trek Communicator Pin Cards (five cards)
- Case incentives:
- Brent Spiner as Dr. Soong Autograph (three cases)
- Leonard Nimoy as Spock Autograph (six cases)
- Archive Box (18 cases)
- Rittenhouse is also creating an album for the series that will come with an exclusive promo card.
star trek next generation series 1 and 2 trading card box
Star Trek The Next Generation Series 2 Archive Box (Rittenhouse 2012)