Weekly Heritage Auction Highlights and Pre-Bidding Info for Their National Sale
Another Sunday Internet Sports Collectibles Auction hosted by Heritage is upon us. The 237-lot auction includes many great sports card and memorabilia items from several sports. The highlights are listed below with their estimated value.
- 500 Home Run Club Single-Signed Baseballs; Lot of 19 - includes single-signed baseballs from Alex Rodriguez, Willie Mays, Manny Ramirez, Barry Bonds, Reggie Jackson, Mike Schmidt, Ted Williams, Ernie Banks, Frank Robinson, Ed Mathews, Frank Thomas, Harmon Killebrew, Ken Griffey Jr., Willie McCovey, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Eddie Murray, Gary Sheffield, Jim Thome ($1,500 - $2,000)
- 1961 Topps Baseball Complete Set - has 587 cards ($900 - $1,500)
- 1972 Topps Baseball Complete Set ($800 - $1,500)
- 1960 New York Yankees Team Signed Autograph Books Lot of 2 - includes 23 signatures highlighted by Roger Maris, Mickey Mantle, Hec Lopez, Phil Rizzuto, Bobby Richardson, Bobby Shantz, Casey Stengel, Mel Allen, Ralph Houk, Tony Kubek ($800 - $1,200)
- 1956 Topps Baseball Near Set - missing two cards out of 340 ($700 - $1,200)
- 1968 Topps Baseball Near Set - missing one card out of 598 ($600 - $1,200)
- Derek Jeter Signed Jersey with 2003 World Series Patch ($300 - $500)
- 1972/73 Topps Basketball PSA NM-MT 8 Collection - set of 40 cards ($400 - up)
- 1961 Topps Football SGC-Graded Collection ($300 - $400)
- Michael Jordan Signed "Upper Deck" Figurine ($300 - $500)
To place bids or view all the lots included, visit the Heritage website.
Also, pre-bidding has started for 2011 August Chicago Signature Vintage Sports Collectibles Platinum Auction. View the highlights here. The live part of the auction will be held on August 4th at the National in Chicago. This auction is "Heritage Live Enabled," which means that online bidders can continue to bid during the live bidding and track the progress of the auction through live audio and video of the event. View the listing here.