2011 Topps Opening Day BaseballBox Price: $30-$35
Box Configuration: 36 Packs Per Box
Pack Price: $1
Product Type: Low-End Baseball Card
Geared Toward: Collectors looking to get a jump on 2011 baseball card season, low-end set builders, player collectors, collectors on a limited budget, kids
2011 Topps Opening Day Baseball Set Checklist Index
Browse our sortable subset checklists for this product by clicking on the desired subset below:
- Fun, easy to collect product for kids and budget collectors.
- Low $1 per pack price point!
- 7 Different entertaining insert sets with each pack delivering at least 1 insert!
- 220 card base set including 13 rookies and 74 preview base cards from 2011 Topps Baseball Series 2!
- Parallels numbered to 2011!
- Look 1/1 printing plates in Hobby version!
- Superstar Celebrations: 25 cards featuring notable home plate or dugout celebrations.
- Mascots: "Lucky Charms" from 25 major league teams.
- Toppstown.com Stars: 25 playable Topps Attax cards in a shiny version featuring a 2011 Topps Opening Day logo.
- New Spot the Error Inserts: These cards present 2 fronts. Compare fronts for each card and search for the Errors.
- New Under the Lights Inserts: Glow-in-the-dark cards featuring night game photography showcasing shimmering lights and key game elements.
- New Opening Day Stars Inserts: 3D cards featuring a handful of the games biggest stars.
- New Presidential First Pitches: Presidential first pitches throughout baseball history, these cards are exclusive to the Hobby Version.
- Autographed Cards from some of the games biggest stars!
- Rookie cards from Aroldis Chapman, Desmond Jennings, Jeremy Hellickson, Chris Sale, Freddie Freeman and several other players that made their major league debut during September call-ups!
2011 Topps Opening Day is a low-end baseball card offering geared toward kids and collectors looking to get a jump on the 2011 baseball card season. New in 2011 are intentional errors, glow-in-the-dark cards, and 3D cards. Opening Day is set to release on March 19th, 2011 with a pack price of $1.