Visit Brent's @brentandbecca.
Brent has been a card collector since 1985 and an eBay card seller since 1995. He is one of the largest case breakers of Topps baseball products, each year busting 15-60 of most of their baseball products, as well as some football products. He is a believer in Christ and along with his wife Rebecca has two children: Luke, and Hannah.
The majority of his collection consists of Arkansas Razorback Players, Lance Berkman, Jose Canseco, Kurt Warner, Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, Tiger Woods, Graded Baseball Rookies from 1978-now, Retired HOF Topps Heritage Autos, Base Topps and Heritage Sets, and Random HOF and Superstar Autos.
Browse this Author's Articles
- 2013 Topps Baseball Cards Mid-Year Review: A Case Breaker’s Take | 12 Jul 2013
- What Case Breakers Need to Know About Early 2013 Topps Baseball Sets | 18 Jan 2013
- Case Breaking ROI Report for Every 2012 Topps Baseball Product | 04 Jan 2013
- How to Find a Niche in Case Breaking: A 2012 Topps Update Series Case Study | 02 Nov 2012
- How to Be an eBay DSR Superstar Selling Sports Cards | 20 Sep 2012
- 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Through Case Breaker Eyes | 06 Jul 2012
- Taking a Drift Down Memory Lane with 2012 Topps Archives Baseball | 01 Jun 2012
- After the Break – What Worked and What Didn’t in 2012 Gypsy Queen | 02 May 2012
- What You Need to Know and Expect with 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball | 06 Apr 2012
- A Case Breaker’s Perspective on 2012 Topps Heritage Baseball | 07 Mar 2012
- How to Get the Most Out of Your 2012 Topps Heritage Baseball Presales | 17 Feb 2012
- What Everyone Should Know About Sports Card Presales | 17 Feb 2012
- 10 Steps to a Successful Sports Card Case Break | 27 Jan 2012
- It Began with Ewoks: Brentandbecca’s Case Breaking Origins | 24 Jan 2012