2012 SAGE Hit Low Series Football CardsBrand: SAGE
With a strong 2012 rookie class, football card collectors have several prospect-centered sets to choose from. Among them is 2012 SAGE Hit Low Series, an entry-level product that has an autograph in every fifth pack (or six per hobby box). Robert Griffin III, Ryan Tannehill, Alshon Jeffery, LaMichael James, Lamar Miller and Michael Floyd are among the key autograph hits. Those concerned about redemption card hassles don't need to worry with this set. SAGE has pledged that all cards are inserted into packs. Every pack comes with an insert card. Among them are the highly stylized Artistry cards, a 16-card set that places players on imaginative, colorful backgrounds. Much of the set continues with 2012 SAGE Hit High Series.
Product Configuration: 30 packs per box, five cards per pack
Price Point: Low-End Football Card
Target Audience: Prospectors, Autograph Collectors, Set Builders, Football Card Collectors
2012 SAGE Hit Low Series Box Break
- Six Autographs
- 30 Inserts
- 150 Total Cards
2012 SAGE Hit Low Series Product Highlights:
- The 2012 SAGE Hit Low Series Football base set contains 75 cards from some of the most promising players in the 2012 NFL Draft. Robert Griffin III, LaMichael James, Alshon Jeffery and Ryan Tannehill are among the highlights. The set kicks off with 43 stat cards, which are followed up by 32 cards noting the players' 2012 rookie status.
- Autographs fall six per box (1:5 packs). SAGE promises that a significant portion come from premium players and low-numbered parallels.
- 2012 SAGE Hit Low Series has zero redemption cards.
- Artistry (16 cards) inserts showcase players on wild backgrounds. Autographed Artistry cards are numbered to 100. Collectors can also look for Gold Level Artistry parallels.
- Write Stuff is the set's other insert set. Like Artistry, there are also Gold Level Write Stuff parallels and Write Stuff Autographs (#/25).
2012 Sage Hit Low Series Football Hobby Box
2012 SAGE HIT LOW SERIES FOOTBALL FACTORY SEALED BOX CARDSHARK