2011 Topps Magic Rookies Football CardsBrand: Topps
Topps is trying something different with 2011 Topps Magic Rookies Football. Opting to self-distribute via their online store, the set is an all-rookie affair, featuring the top first-year players of the 2011 NFL season. The 110-card base set features such standouts as Cam Newton, DeMarco Murray, A.J. Green, Christian Ponder, Blaine Gabbert, Julio Jones, Mark Ingram and many more. With such a large rookie checklist, team collectors will likely find several names not widely available elsewhere. The card design sticks with the old-school feel of earlier Topps Magic sets. Player images have an artistic effect, similar to that used in 2011 Topps UFC Moment of Truth. Every 11-card mini box comes with ten base cards and one rookie autograph. A total of 68 players have signed cards in the set. While not every one is going to be a winner on the secondary market, many will appreciate its comprehensive nature. Further fueling the chase are one-of-one Black Magic Autographs, black-bordered parallels to the regular autographs. Finally, Black Magic Cut Signatures offer silver autographs of the 2011 rookie class.
Estimated Release Date: 1/25/12
Product Configuration: 11 cards per box
Price Point: Low- to Mid-End Football Card
Target Audience: Rookie Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Football Card Collectors, Set Builders
2011 Topps Magic Rookies Box Break
- One Autograph
- Ten Rookie Cards
- 11 Total Cards
2011 Topps Magic Rookies Product Highlights:
- The 2011 Topps Magic Rookies base set consists of 110 rookie cards.
- Base set also has ten variations.
- Every mini box comes with ten base cards and one rookie autograph.
- The Autograph checklist consists of 68 first-year players.
- One-of-one Black Magic Autograph parallels add to the chase.
- Black Magic Cut Signatures offer silver autographs from the 2011 rookie class.
- Originally offered as an exclusive at the online Topps store.
2011 Topps Magic Rookies Football Mini Box
2011 TOPPS MAGIC ROOKIES FOOTBALL MINI BOX