2011 Topps Gypsy Queen BaseballBrand: Topps Gypsy Queen
Gypsy Queen Baseball is a first year baseball card offering modeled after the 1887 N174 set with the same name. From early pictures and details, Gypsy Queen is built in the mold of Topps' franchise flashback product Allen & Ginter, rather than other old tyme offerings like Heritage and T206. 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen is set to hit hobby store shelves in late April of next year featuring 4 hits and plenty of oddities per 24-pack hobby box.
Release Date: April 29th, 2011
Box Configuration: 24 packs + 1 ten card mini box
Pack Price: $4-$6
Product Type: Vintage Redux Baseball Card
Geared Toward: Fans of Allen & Ginter, old school collectors, collectors looking for something new, collectors looking for something odd, relic & auto collectors, tobacco card connoisseurs
What's In The Box:
- 2 Autographs
- 2 Relics
- Modeled after the 1887 N174 Gypsy Queen baseball card set.
- Massive 350 card base set featuring 50 short prints and a mix of veterans, rookies, legends and possibly odd balls.
- 7 base cards and 3 parallels in every pack.
- All 350 base cards will feature a stamp relic parallel relating to the player's city or country of origin numbered to 10 each.
- In addition there will be framed paper parallels numbered to 999 seeded one per box.
- Gold parallels seeded one per pack.
- 1 mini parallel per pack. Mini's come in hobby-only leather versions limited to 10.
- Other mini parallels include: Sepia numbered to 10, back variants and black-bordered back variants.
- Autograph checklist will include dual and triple autographed relics as well as standard autographed relics and mini autographed relics.
- Art Patch Cards - 1/1 sketch cards featuring an attatched game-used patch.
- "Bonus hits" will include Gypsy Queen cards, inserts, autographs and jewel cards.
- Insert sets include "The Great Ones", "Home Run Heroes" and "Future Stars" with each insert set coming in the mini variety as well.
- Printing plates both tall and small (regular and mini card).
- Early auto checklist includes: Albert Pujols, Buster Posey, Curt Schilling, Tom Seaver, David Wright, Frank Robinson, Alex Rodriguez, Nolan Ryan, Mike Stanton, Jason Heyward, Johnny Bench, Bernie Williams, Ryan Howard, Brooks Robinson, CC Sabathia, Roy Halladay, Ernie Banks, Stan Musial, Cal Ripken Jr. Al Kaline, Ozzie Smith, Tony Gwynn, Wade Boggs, Mike Schmidt, Fergie Jenkins, Greg Maddux, Starlin Castro, Cliff Lee, Ryne Sandberg and Sandy Koufax.
- Relic checklist includes: Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Thurman Munson, Rickey Henderson, Jackie Robinson and more!
- Look for a special "Royal Jewels" card featuring Prince William and Kate Middleton...
Preview Card Gallery:
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball HOBBY Box On-Card Autograph Relics? 24pk 10cd
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball Card Set Checklist
The Great Ones Set Checklist
Home Run Heroes Set Checklist
Future Stars Set Checklist
Single Autograph Cards Set Checklist