2011 Rittenhouse Archives WNBA Basketball
Rittenhouse Archives is best known in the hobby for their non-sport offerings. Recently they've been focusing on several niche products through premium packs that offer a box worth of hits in one go. Similar formats have been done in mainstream sports cards for years, but now Rittenhouse is bringing it to a much smaller market. 2011 Rittenhouse Archives WNBA Basketball promises collectors three autographs in every pack. With a microscopic print run of 168 15-pack boxes, the limited nature of the set is another selling point. The base set consists of 75 cards, each numbered to 225.
Estimated Release Date: 7/27/11
Product Configuration: 15 packs per box, 9 cards per pack
Price Point: High-End Basketball Card
Target Audience: WNBA Fans, Autograph Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors
- 45 Autograph Cards.
- 15 Rookie Cards
- 135 Total Cards
- 75-card base set (63 veterans, 12 rookie cards).
- All base cards numbered to 225 copies.
- 18 Autographs are inserted at a rate of three per pack. The checklist includes several first-round picks from the 2011 WNBA Draft including first-overall selection Maya Moore.
- 2010 WNBA Rookie of the Year Tina Charles will have an additional autograph card available exclusively as a three-box incentive.
- Limited print run of 167 boxes.
2011 wnba factory box,master set,rookies,autos,base,maya moore rookie auto,
2011 WNBA Set Checklist Index
Browse our sortable subset checklists for this product by clicking on the desired subset below: