2011 Panini Plates & Patches Football
At one point in history, a regular rookie card was enough to satisfy collectors. Then they had to be short printed or serial numbered. Next came autographs and jersey cards. 2011 Panini Plates & Patches Football combines all of these with each pack promising an on-card autographed rookie patch card numbered to 499 or less. In the process, it sets a lofty benchmark as some of the most desirable first-year cards of the year. Each ten-card pack promises one of these rookies along with two autographs numbered to 499 or less and two memorabilia cards numbered to 299 or less.
Estimated Release Date: 2/1/12
Product Configuration: One pack per box, ten cards per pack
Price Point: High-End Football Card
Target Audience: Hit Seeker, Patch Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors
2011 Panini Plates & Patches Box Break
- One Numbered On-Card Autographed Patch Rookie Card
- Two Additional Numbered Autographed Cards
- Two Numbered Memorabilia Cards
- Ten Total Cards
2011 Panini Plates & Patches Product Highlights:
- Each pack has one of 36 different on-card autographed rookie patch cards numbered to 499 or less.
- Rookie signers include all the top participants in the 2011 NFL Rookie Premiere such as Cam Newton, Julio Jones, Mark Ingram and Randall Cobb.
- Two more autographs per pack numbered to 499 or less.
- Two memorabilia cards per pack numbered to 299 or less.
- Product focuses on prime memorabilia pieces and printing plates.
- Autographed and autographed patch printing plates to be included.
- Signal Callers focuses on autographs from football's greatest all-time quarterbacks.
- Gridiron Cuts features cut signature autographs.
2011 PANINI PLATES & PATCHES FOOTBALL SEALED HOBBY BOX auto colin kaepernick rc
2011 PANINI PLATES & PATCHES FOOTBALL HOBBY BOX
2011 Panini Plates and Patches Football Hobby Box
2011 Panini Plates & Patches Football Hobby Box
2011 Panini Plates and Patches HOBBY Box 5 HITS PER BOX
2011 Patches and Plates Football 10-Card Hobby Box Colin Kaepernick?