2011 Absolute Memorabilia FootballBrand: Absolute Memorabilia
For years, collectors have clamored for a return to more on-card autographs. It would seem as though the manufacturers are listening as an ever-increasing number of sets are shifting back to having the ink actually hit the card. The latest example is 2011 Absolute Memorabilia Football where the rookie cards will feature on-card autographs for the first time in the set's history. The high-end set promises a numbered signature or memorabilia card in every pack.
Product Configuration: Four packs per box
Price Point: High-End Football Card
Target Audience: NFL Football Fans, On-Card Autograph Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors
- Two Autograph Cards
- Two Memorabilia Cards
- Two Rookie Cards
- Two Parallels or Inserts
- 36 on-card rookie autographs.
- An autograph (numbered to 299 or less) or memorabilia (numbered to 100 or less) card per pack.
- Absolute Jumbo Patches feature over-sized swatches.
- NFL Shields and NFL Shields Signatures (/5 or less).
- Brand Logos and Brand Logos Signatures (/5 or less).
- Additional memorabilia sets: War Room, Star Gazing and Tools of the Trade.
- Retail exclusive Rookie Jersey Collection.