2010 Topps Chrome BaseballBox Price: $75.00
Release Date: 10/6/10
Box Configuration: 24 Packs
Pack Price: $4-$5
Product Type: Low-Mid End Baseball Card
Geared Toward: Set builders, Heyward & Strasburg Collectors, Chromies, Topps Fans, USA Baseball seekers
What's in the Box
- 2 On-Card Rookie Autographs
- 25+ Rookies sign on card, with the same parallels as the Chicle/T206 inserts (2 per box)
- 2010 USA Baseball Collegiate Team (on card autos, hobby exclusive, 1 per case)
- Relics: MLB Logoman Patches featuring 5 star players and numbered to 50 (hobby exclusive)
- Heritage: A continuation of the Chrome parallel card inserts that appeared in 2010 Topps Heritage Baseball featuring the Topps 1961 card design. Cards will be numbered starting at 101 and sequentially numbered to 1960. Parallels: Black Border (to 61), Refractors (to 561)
- Chicle: Chrome versions of the base cards from that set, numbered to 999.
- T206: 50 Chrome cards, numbered to 999
- Chicle/T206 Parallels: Printing Plates (1/1, hobby exclusive), Super-Fractor (1/1, hobby exclusive), Red (to 25, hobby exclusive), Gold (to 50), Blue (to 199), Refractor (to 499)
- 220 total
- 170 veterans
- 50 rookies
- Parallels: Printing Plates (1/1, hobby exclusive), Super-Fractors (1/1, hobby exclusive), Red (to 25, hobby exclusive), Gold (to 50), Blue (to 199), Refractors (1 in 3 packs)
The 2010 edition of Topps Chrome Baseball will hit stores near you the week of 10/6/10, featuring all new Chicle and T206 inserts and 2 on card rookie autographs per box!
2010 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL HOBBY BOX 2 AUTOGRAPHS !
2010 TOPPS CHROME HOBBY BASEBALL - 12 BOX CASE
2010 Topps Chrome Baseball Hobby Box Factory Sealed
2010 TOPPS CHROME HOBBY BASEBALL - 5 BOX LOT 10 AUTOGRAPHS !