2010 Press Pass Showcase RacingBrand: Press Pass
2010 Press Pass Showcase is a high-end racing card product that offers NASCAR fans a chance to collect some extremely cool autographed and memorabilia cards. From Danica Patrick firesuit relic autograph's to Dale Earnhardt Sr. sheet metal relics, Showcase definitely puts on a show worthy of collecting
Box Configuration: 3 Packs/ 5 Cards Per Pack
Pack Price: $75-$90
Product Type: High-End Racing Card
Geared Toward: NASCAR Fans, High-End Card Collectors, Autograph Collectors, Relic Collectors, Racing Card Collectors
What's In The Box:
- 1 Autographed Card
- 2 Race Used Memorabilia Cards
- 51- Card Foil-Board Base Set
- 1 Autograph or Memorabilia Card Per Pack!
- Each 1/2 Case will include a Danica Patrick Autograph or Memorabilia Card, a 1/1 Autograph or Memorabilia card, and an "instant win" race used memorabilia!
- Prized Pieces Ink - 18 different drives, each card features 1 driver with an autograph and authentic memorabilia swatch (Sheet Metal, Firesuit, Glove, etc.)
- Premier Prospects SP Danica Patrick Rookie Card!
- "Classic Collection Ink" multi-driver autographs!
- Racing's Finest Autographs - 12 old school drivers including Richard Petty!
- Dale Earnhardt Sr. race car sheet metal used in August 28th, 1999 win at Bristol used in relic cards! The piece of sheet metal was taken from the dented bumper of Dale's car that controversially "bumped" Terry Labonte out of first place during the race's final stretch.
2010 Press Pass Showcase Racing Hobby Box