2010-11 Score Rookie and Traded Hockey
Panini brings back the popular and reasonably priced Score Rookie and Traded box set made popular in the early-1990s. Combining the hottest first-year players with some of the bigger names switching teams this past season, 2010-11 Score Rookie and Traded Hockey caps the year for Score's return to the rink. Each $20 box set includes a complete base set, one of 18 different autographs and five parallel cards.
Release Date: June 29, 2011
Set Configuration: 99 cards
Set Price: $19.99
Product Type: Entry-level update hockey set
Geared Toward: set collectors, hockey card collectors, rookie card collectors, autograph collectors
Box Set Break
- One autograph.
- Five parallels.
- Includes the season's most promising rookies, including Jacob Markstrom, Sergei Bobrovsky, Robin Lehner, Linus Omark, Taylor Hall and Jeff Skinner.
- Traded players pictured with their new teams.
- Mystery 100th card inserted 1:20 sets featuring one of hockey's legends that has never appeared on an NHL card.
- Mystery card parallel version limited to 25 copies.
- 18 different autographs (inserted one per set) with a checklist that includes Taylor Hall, Jeff Skinner, Tyler Seguin, Cory Emmerton, Derek Stepan, Zac Dalpe and Jordan Caron.
- Five parallel cards in each box set.