2010-11 Panini Elite Black Box Basketball
For years, Panini's infamous Black Boxes have been synonymous with high-end industry events and giveaways. They became a brand without even having a mainstream release. Until now. 2010-11 Panini Elite Black Box Basketball boasts three autographs and two memorabilia cards per pack, as well as two limited inserts and one base card. The high-end release is also notable for bringing the popular Crusade inserts to basketball, as well as Panini's first book cards for the sport.
Estimated Release Date: 8/31/11
Product Configuration: One pack per box, eight cards per pack
Price Point: High-End Basketball Card
Target Audience: Hit Seekers, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors
- Three Numbered Autograph Cards
- Two Numbered Memorabilia Cards
- Two Numbered Insert Cards
- Eight Total Cards
- All autograph and memorabilia cards numbered to 149 or less; all inserts numbered to 99 or less.
- Champions Autographs (/10) feature five autographs from the 1969 Boston Celtics and 1980s Los Angeles Lakers teams.
- Crusade, an insert brand made popular in the late 1990s, appears for the first time in basketball. It's given a modern twist with memorabilia, autographed and autographed memorabilia versions, all of which are numbered to 149 or less.
- Elite Series Signatures (/49 or less) highlight some of the game's biggest stars.
- Kevin Durant gets his own insert set with Thunder Struck (/10), a ten-card set with on-card autographs.
- Passing the Torch include two autographs on a dual-sided card.
- Additional autograph inserts: Private Signings, Black & Blue, Flag Patches and USA Flag Patches (all feature on-card signatures).
- Booklet Cards (/25 or less).
2010 11 PANINI ELITE BLACK BOX BASKETBALL HOBBY 6 BOX CASE