2010-11 NHL All-Rookie Card Teams

2010-11 NHL All-Rookie Card Teams

With the NHL regular season now over, below is a look at our 2010-11 NHL All-Rookie Card 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams. When putting together each team, 75% was based on a player's on-ice performance, with the remaining 25% based on hobby performance.

The hobby performance factor was the primary reason Tyler Seguin made the All-Rookie Card 3rd Team over fellow Bruins rookie Brad Marchand, who scored 19 more points that the #2 pick in last year's draft. Other players who benefited greatly from hobby performance include Taylor Hall, Sergei Bobrovsky and P.K. Subban.

By far the toughest call was chosing between Michael Grabner, Logan Couture and Jordan Eberle for the final spot on the 1st team. Ultimately, I went with Grabner because he led the league in rookie goal scoring.

NHL All-Rookie Card First Team:

2010 11NHLALLROOKIE 1stTEAM1 Image

Forward - Jeff Skinner, Carolina Hurricanes Image(31 Goals, 32 Assists, 63 Points)
Forward - Taylor Hall, Edmonton Oilers Image(22 Goals, 20 A, 42 Points)
Forward - Michael Grabner, New York Islanders Image(34 Goals, 18 Assists, 52 Points)
Defenseman - P.K. Subban, Montreal Canadiens Image(14 Goals, 24 Assists, 38 Points)
Defenseman - John Carlson, Washington Capitals Image(7 Goals, 30 Assits, 37 Points)
Goalie - Sergei Bobrovsky, Philadelphia Flyers Image(28-13-8, 2.59 GAA, 91.5 Save %)

NHL All-Rookie Card Second Team:

NHLAll HOBBYROOKIE 2ndteam1 Image

Forward - Logan Couture, San Jose Sharks Image(32 Goals, 34 Assists, 56 Points)
Forward - Tyler Ennis, Buffalo Sabres Image(20 Goals, 29 Assists, 49 Points)
Forward - Jordan Eberle, Edmonton Oilers Image(18 Goals, 25 Assists, 43 Points)
Defenseman - Kevin Shattenkirk, Colorado Avalanche Image(9 Goals, 34 Assists, 43 Points)
Defenseman - Cam Fowler, Anaheim Ducks Image(10 Goals, 30 Assists, 40 Points)
Goalie - Corey Crawford, Chicago Blackhawks Image(33-18-6, 2.30 GAA)

NHL All-Rookie Card Third Team:

NHLALLRC 3rdteam2010 11 Image

Forward -Tyler Seguin, Boston Bruins Image(11 Goals, 11 Assists, 22 Points)
Forward - Magnus Paajarvi, Edmonton Oilers Image(15 Goals, 19 Assists, 34 Points)
Forward - Derek Stepan, New York Rangers Image(21 Goals, 24 Assists, 45 Points)
Defenseman - Jamie McBain, Carolina Hurricanes Image(7 Goals, 23 Assists, 30 Points)
Defenseman - Travis Hamonic, New York Islanders Image(5 Goals, 21 Assists, 26 Points)
Goalie - Michal Neuvirth, Washington Capitals Image(27-12-4, 2.45 GAA)

*Clicking on a player will bring you to current eBay hockey card auctions for that player.

Honorable Mention: Brad Marchand, James Reimer, Nazem Kadri, Cory Schneider, Adam McQuaid, Bryan Bickell, Mark Letestu, Marcus Johansson, Linus Omark, Mikael Backlund, Grant Clitsome, Lars Eller, Alec Martinez, Michael Sauer, Evgeny Dadonov, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Nino Niederreiter, Brayden Schenn

ebaysmalllogo Image



3212615929404040 1 Image
2010-11 CROWN ROYALE TAYLOR HALL ROOKIE SHILOUETTE 2 COLORS PATCH-AUTO 94 99
$495.95
3011072283444040 1 Image
2010-11 Crown Royale Rookie Autograph Auto #116 Taylor Hall 40 99 BGS 9.5
$400.00
1114098299514040 1 Image
wOw! RC 49 50 TAYLOR HALL ULTIMATE DEBUT THREADS JERSEY AUTO 2010 10 11 ROOKIE
$139.57
1114098534334040 1 Image
RC 16 50 TAYLOR HALL CERTIFIED FRESHMAN BLUE MIRROR JERSEY AUTO 2010 10 11
$111.66
1114098534404040 1 Image
BLUE 12 50 TAYLOR HALL CERTIFIED FRESHMAN MIRROR JERSEY AUTO ROOKIE 2010 10 11
$116.32
1213870676594040 1 Image
(2) TAYLOR HALL + JORDAN EBERLE ULTIMATE JERSEY AUTO 50 2010 10 11 JSY rookie
$176.80
1213870676694040 1 Image
RC 49 TAYLOR HALL PANINI LIMITED FRESHMAN JUMBO JERSEY NUMBER AUTO 2010 10 11
$74.44
1114107955924040 1 Image
RC BLUE 3 50 TAYLOR HALL CERTIFIED FRESHMAN MIRROR JERSEY AUTO ROOKIE 2010 10 11
$100.00



« Previous12345...1011

 Image


 |  E-Mail | URL
Brett is a former contributor to The Cardboard Connection.

Leave a Comment: