2009 Upper Deck Black Football
Upper Deck Black will be making its gridiron debut this year in 2009 Upper Deck Black Football. Upper Deck Black Football promises to stay true to the qualities that led to its success as a high end hockey, basketball, and baseball card product. Each 2009 Upper Deck Black Football hobby box will sport an average of 2 premium hard-signed autographs and 2 manufactured american flag patch cards. Look for Upper Deck Black's first foray into the football card market to happen this October.
2009 Upper Deck Black Football Product Highlights:
- (2) Autographs per box (on average).
- (1) Autograph and (1) Manufactured American Flag Patch card in each pack (on average).
- (1) Single or Dual Cut Signature per case (on average).
- All Autographs are hard-signed.
- Look for Film Slide PETG Autographed cards that feature some of the greatest NFL moments of the past and present.
Here is a look at some of the cards in 2009 Upper Deck Black Football:
- Regular Cards (90)
- Rookie Lustrous Auto
Film Slide PETG Autographs (Varied #)
Veteran/Legend Lustrous PETG Patch Auto (Varied #)
Biography Signatures (Varied #)
Dual Manufactured College Pennants (# to 10)
Single and Dual Cut Signatures (Varied #)
Product Arrival Date: October
2011 12 UPPER DECK BLACK DIAMOND HOCKEY BOX HOBBY
2005 06 Upper Deck Black Diamond NHL Hockey Box
2010-11 Elite Black Box Crusade Materials #44 Tayshaun Prince 99
2009 10 UPPER DECK BLACK DIAMOND HOCKEY BOX HOBBY