2009-10 Upper Deck SP Authentic HockeyBox Price:$105 - $116
Incredible only begins to describe the number of autographed cards in SP Authentic Hockey. The multi-tiered “Sign of the Times" insert kicks things off with a single-signed version that has a tremendous heritage. The Sign of the Times lineup then parlays to “Duals," some of which are Mystery Redemptions; “Trios" (numbered to 25); “Quads" (numbered to 10); and the super-rare “Fives," “Sixes," “Sevens" and “Eights." The “Autographed Future Watch" rookies are numbered to 999, while the special “Prestigious Pairings" collection – sporting combos like Joe Thornton/Dany Heatley, Vincent Lecavalier/Steven Stamkos and Jarome Iginla/Eric Staal – are all numbered to 100.
If autographed cards drive your collection, then SP Authentic's highly coveted autographed “Future Watch Patch" inserts (numbered to 100) of top rookies like Tavares, Duchene, van Riemsdyk, Hedman and Kane will really start to rev your engines. Likewise, the “Rookie Review" autographed patch cards, also numbered to 100, will pack plenty of excitement for collectors seeking coveted superstar patch cards. In a tribute to the past, SP Authentic also boasts a rare lineup of 20 “Immortal Inks" autographed cards (each numbered to 10) that include such standouts as Bobby Orr, Bobby Hull, Brian Leetch, Luc Robitaille, Phil Esposito, Don Cherry, Tony Esposito, Cam Neely, Mark Messier, Patrick Roy and Wayne Gretzky.
Look to pull (3) Autographed Cards per box (on average).Look for key rookies including: John Tavares, Matt Duchene, James van Riemsdyk, Evander Kane, Jonas Gustavsson, Viktor Hedman, Michael Del Zotto, Jamie Benn, Colin Wilson, Logan Couture, Artem Anisimov
(All content listed is an average based on the entire production run)
GET 3 AWESOME AUTOGRAPHS PER BOX.
- At least 1 will be a signed Future Watch Rookie Card.
FIND AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH PATCH CARDS.
- Hitting at least 1-2 per case, these gems are huge on value.
TREMENDOUS AUTOGRAPH CARD LINEUP.
- Sign of the Times - Simply a mark of Excellence.
- The Champions - Highlighting Winter Sports Athletes.
- Marks of Distinction - #'d to just 25.
- Immortal Inks - #'d to just 10.
- Prestigious Pairings - #'d to just 10.
- Sign of the Times, Duals - Averaging 1 per Case.
- SP Chirography - great sigs, year in and year out.
LOOKING FOR MORE GREAT PATCHES? THEN LOOK FOR ROOKIE REVIEW AUTOGRAPHED PATCHES.
- Another case hit that measures up to the best.
HOLOGRAMS HIT WITH FREQUENCY and VALUE.
- Die-cut case hits are must-haves, while the regular versions fall 2 per box and are a great insert to collect.
- AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH...includes:
John Tavares, Matt Duchene, James van Riemsdyk, Jonas Gustavsson, Michael Del Zotto, Evander Kane, Viktor Hedman, Jamie Benn, Logan Couture, Artem Anisimov, Mikael Backlund, Michael Grabner, Lars Eller ...
- IMMORTAL INKS...includes:
Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Phil Esposito, Ray Bourque, Steve Yzerman, Mark Messier, Luc Robitaille, Jean Beliveau, Don Cherry, Tony Esposito, Cam Neely, Bobby Hull, and more.
Awesome Autograph Lineup (combining to hit 3 per box, on avg.)
- Autographed Future Watch - #'d to 999
- Sign of the Times - inserted 1:30
- Sign of the Times Duals - inserted 1:288
- Sign of the Times Trios - #'d to 25
- Sign of the Times Quads - #'d to 10
- Sign of the Times Fives - #'d to 8
- Sign of the Times Sixes - #'d to 7
- Sign of the Times Sevens - #'d to 6
- Sign of the Times Eights - #'d to 5
- Prestigious Pairings - #'d to 100
- SP Chirography - #'d to 50
- Immortal Inks - #'d to 10
- Marks of Distinction - #'d to 25
- The Champions - inserted 1:196
Autographed Patch Cards
- Autographed Future Watch Patch - #'d to 100
- Rookie Review Autograph Patches - #'d to 100
- SP Holo F/X - inserted 1:12
- SP Holo F/X - Die-Cut - inserted 1:288
- Future Watch - #'d to 999
- SP Essentials - #'d to 1999
- 100 Regular Cards
5 cards per pack, 24 packs per box
2009 10 SP AUTHENTIC HOCKEY HOBBY BOX FACTORY SEALED FROM SEALED CASE
2009-10 UPPER DECK SP AUTHENTIC HOCKEY HOBBY BOX